Last Thursday Matt and I flew out to Denver for Kristen's wedding. We met Jonelle and her husband Matt. It was such a fun weekend. Kristen wedding was so Kristen. She had her wedding on Friday morning. Kristen's cake was not the traditional wedding cake but a cinnamon rolls cake it was so cool and beautiful. They also had a coffee and smoothie bar. The wedding was on a golf course and it was just breath taking. The wedding itself was so sweet and very beautiful. Kristen's uncle did part of the the wedding and then Jake's dad the other part. They wrote their own vowels. Jake also sang to her during the wedding. I must say this was one of the most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. I love Colorado in the summer such great cool weather!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

0 comments:
Post a Comment