Do you remember way last fall
When I was only just this tall?
Now look at me! I'm up to here!
And my, I've learned alot this year!
In fact, you think I'm really great!
That's why I get to graduate!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Do you remember way last fall
When I was only just this tall?
Now look at me! I'm up to here!
And my, I've learned alot this year!
In fact, you think I'm really great!
That's why I get to graduate!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Posted by Darla at 4:28 PM
4 comments:
Tell Bylie I need to borrow her dress. I cannot believe she will be in kindergarten. Man, time is flying.
*Sniff* Our baby girl is a big girl now! The graduation looked adorable! Class of 2022?! Okay, so maybe we have a little time before she grows up. :)
Precious! I got choked up watching this and thinking about my Ally who just graduated too! :)
I can't believe the girls are growing up so fast!!! Brylie looked so excited to be graduating.
Post a Comment