Today was Brylie's last soccer game for the season. She had her best game today. She was all over that field and was stopping the ball. Brylie has now learned how to have good control of the ball when she brakes away down the field. Brylie scored 6 goals and assisted twice. Guess what just made Bry's day? It was not all the goals she scored but the trophy she received for the end of the season. She is so pumped and wants everybody to know she is so big b/c she now has a trophy. Here are some pictures of this fun day.
Talking w/ coach
Mommy and Lawson @ the game
Here she goes
A little contact then a score
She kicks...falls...and SCORES!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Last soccer game of the season
Posted by Darla at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I thought the season went into June! We missed it, darn it! Tell Brylie I am so proud of her and that I love her very much. Okay, I am off to collect my bad aunt award for not making one soccer game. *Sigh*
What fields do you guys play on? Didn't you tell me you live in Mansfield? My sister's daughter plays soccer too, I wonder if she has played Brylie.
She looks so proud! Good job Brylie!
So precious! Love that girl--we're missing you guys!
Post a Comment