Saturday, April 4, 2009

Loving the game


Brylie is the marshmellow kid with the black head band. She wore her jacket under her shirt b/c it was so cold!


Lawson not loving the cold weather or the game






It been a while since I have been blogging. I didn't have a great March. I was sick everyday in March with something. I am so glad it is April and I am healthy.

Now on to the topic of this blog. Brylie is really loving the game of soccer. She was and still is some what clueless but man she has so improved. She went in not knowing what soccer was and never seeing a game in her life. She is now a pretty good player. She has scored a goal every game and she is one of the better players on her team.

Last week we played in 37 degrees and she kick some booty. Bry was all over that field. Maybe that was b/c she was so cold? Anyway she was stopping the ball and turning it around and out hustle the other girls. This week we didn't have practice and we had a late afternoon game. So, I thought she would play OK, but be tired. She was so on fire. Brylie scored 3 goals and even improved more from last week game. I'm still wondering if it is beginner's luck or if she might be good at this sport? She is surprisingly fast for her age. Now she is not the star player but she was giving her some competition this week. GO Glitter!

After this wks game. Brylie showing how many goals she scored.

3 comments:

The Procter's said...

Way to go Bry!! Wish we could see some of the games. Sfrona is the same w/t-ball she had no clue and she keeps getting better every game! Maybe cuz they are so young!! LOL

The Brays said...

Very fun! I can't wait for the girls to play sports. We will have to come watch when it warms up.

April Carrasco said...

Kyler and Brylie can get full rides to college on a soccer scholarship :)!!