Friday, April 17, 2009

WHY ...WHY... MUST YOU GROW UP?????



Pre-K graduation pictures from LHS.











Yesterday was Brylie's Kindergarten roundup and not to be mistaken it was also cowboy/cowgirl day at LHS. (That is why she wearing her boots) I just can't believe that my baby girl will be old enough to go to kindergarten next year. I know I will be one of those Mommies that will have a very hard time and will cry. I hope to only cry when she is not around. Bry tells me daily how big she is getting. She also tells me all the things she is going to do next year b/c she is so big. I guess in her mind kindergarten is a right of passage for lots of things. Sad day for Mommy having to let go a little more so my little girl can grown up!



Brylie in front of her new school



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so crazy to be in this place where our kids are growing up! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were acting silly in college not quite ready to grow up ourselves? Brylie looks beautiful in her cap and gown! :)

Larissa said...

I hear ya! I know I'm going to be a mess on Kyle's first day, which is so different for me that what Madi's first day was. I've heard that there are a bunch of women to get together after they drop their kids off and go eat breakfast together or something, b/c they all need support. Not a bad idea!

Darla said...

I would love to have a support group for this one. I will have to drop Brylie off and then I will have to rush off to my school for my 1st day back. YUCK!

JessBless said...

It's such a hard thing to face - our kids growing up WAY TOO FAST! Brylie just looks too precious in our cap and gown - and so proud. I also love all the soccer shots of her. She's going to be a strong woman (physically, mentally and spiritually) just like her mama!

Sarah said...

I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten! It seems like just yesterday that I got the call that she had been born! Where does the time go? *Sniffle* :)