This is HILARIOUS! I'm glad to have not only made the book, but man the front cover!!! haha!
Seriously, great job on the smilebox. One day you'll have to teach me so that my posts don't continue to be a mile long with pictures! We had a great time with you guys...we're going through Brylie withdrawals at our house now!
Matt and I have been married for eight wonderful years. We have two beautiful and healthy children. Brylie is 6 years old and Lawson is 3 years old. These are the best years of my life. God has blessed me!
3 comments:
What a fun trip!!
What fun! We will have to join ya'll next year.
This is HILARIOUS! I'm glad to have not only made the book, but man the front cover!!! haha!
Seriously, great job on the smilebox. One day you'll have to teach me so that my posts don't continue to be a mile long with pictures! We had a great time with you guys...we're going through Brylie withdrawals at our house now!
Post a Comment