Here are my two little angels circling all the many things they want at Target. Too funny! Lawson's new saying is, " Mama, I want that", it can be anything from batteries to tools. He wants it all. The second picture is Brylie's and Matt's wish list they put on the fridge to help me this season.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Tis' the season to WANT, WANT,WANT!!!!!!!
Posted by Darla at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am dying laughing at Matt's. Some things never change :)!!! Santa better get busy!! It looks like this might be Brylies last year not to ask for a cell phone.
Such a sweet memory.
Precious! I love that Matt had one too!
well, tis the season. i can assume they know exactly what to ask santa for then????
love the Thanksgiving pics below. they look like great help!
My goodness! Why is everything on Daddy's list so expensive?! That is why I don't ask Billy for a list!:) Too cute! I love that they make lists by cutting out pictures!
Post a Comment