Monday, December 8, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

It seems year after year I am always in the same boat when it comes to Christmas. This year I tried to be a little more prepaired so far not so bad. Here is some pictures along with my Christmas prep to get everything ready for the BIG day


#1 Decorating the house
The kids were a big help this year. They really got into the Christmas spirit.











#2 Lights on the house
The kids were not much help here but Lawson sure wanted to help! Brylie talked him into riding around the yard while Daddy put up the lights.









#3 Fiinish Christmas shopping before T-day and get christmas cards out early. Still need a few more gifts till I am done. But have most of it done and wrapped under the tree. Here is our family pic from our Christmas card.









#4 See Santa
We went to Bass Pro Shop Santa Wonderland this year this place was awesome! The kids had tons of fun. We went with friends from church and Nana and Papa Dale came to meet us.

Dec+pic+2008+006.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5277522494210328738" /><








This time of year is so busy but I love it! I love all the memories we are making. I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas.




4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures! I have most of my shopping done, thank goodness! The house looks great. By the way, I am back on Blogger.

The Brays said...

I love the picture of the kids on the jeep. Super cute! Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. Fortunately I have only 2 gifts left, the house is decorated, but I need to send out our cards. We have enjoyed spending new memories with your precious family. Merry Christmas!

realitymomma said...

oh come on.... and you say i go to neat places. bass pro shop for santa! you take the toppers! beautiful family pic. your decorations are so perfect and coordinated; too much talent!

PrEsToNs said...

what a precious family you have! Thank you so much for your sweet comment :) That was so nice of you