Friday, August 29, 2008

He is soooo TWO!!!!!


Oh No!


Where is Lawson?


This picture is from his birthday it just helps captures his true spirit.

Ok, I have started back to work so the kids are off to the babysitter's house for the last two weeks. During these last two weeks Lawson has come out of his shell. He is so funny. He has done really well with his potty training. He has stayed dry for the last week in a half. He so has control of when he wants to be potty train and when he doesn't. On Thursday he decided that he did not want to be potty train so he refused to go. That day he was in very rare form. He also decided not to talk at all that day. He however decided that bothering or hurting his sister was the only thing he wanted to do that day. He got in time out, time and time again. Usually that works he doesn't like the negative attention, but of course that didn't phase him that day. He would pull her hair or pinch her, or lay on what she was trying to play with. When I got to Amber's to pick the kids up I could not believe my ears. He was such a stinker that day. Then we got home and he started talking or should I say whining. In one of the pictures you can see how he helped himself to cereal all over the floor. Lawson did get some in his bowl. Then the next picture is at dinner time and he was trying to hide so he didn't have to eat. He also thought it would be funny to hide his silverware under his place mat. He would hide them then say," where go". He was such a big mess that day. Lawson is back to himself today and is so far not pulling any of his new tricks on us. I think that day might be insight on more days like that in the future?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, sometimes you just feel like being mean. Yes, the Terrible Twos are very real, and anyone that tries to tell you anything different doesn't know what they are talking about! Poor Brylie... maybe that was payback for her making a big deal about the Pull Up incident on the plane!:)

April Carrasco said...

Fun times! If I only had all the answers I could be a millionaire! We will see each other before Lawson turns 3!!!

Sara said...

Marli was in the terrible 2's through 4's. It did finally get better. Man, I thought it would never end!!!!!! Cute photos!

realitymomma said...

is it the 2's or jsut kids in general? i am still feeling those pains.... but, yes, we all have those days.

Julianna Farmer said...

Your kids are sooo sweet--even when they're not!

Sarah said...

precious! Lawson's ALWAYS so good, that its fun to see the stinker side of him too! He'll give Bry a run for her money pretty soon! I love the cereal...classic independence!

Proud Parents said...

Man! We are livin' the same life! It's nice to hear your stories - but I'm sorry at the same time.

SS said...

Wow, sounds like a day at my house. Ryder likes to feed his supper to the dogs and say "where go"? That must be a two year old boy thing; that's so funny. I seriously would love for the two of them to meet sometime. We could probably get some great videos.