Friday, November 16, 2007

Two People Fell In Love

How many times have the two of us talked and laughed about everything and anything, so happy just to be together? How many times have we enjoyed the warmth and comfort of one another's arms, never wanting the moment to end? How many times have I let you know you are the most important part of my life? Never enough, never nearly enough.

Happy Anniversary!
I Love You!

3 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Man alive, I can't believe it has already been 6 years! I am so glad we got to be a part of it. Who would have ever thought on a night you wanted to stay in you would have met your husband :)?!? So glad God put us all together at the right time. Love y'all!

Larissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

It seems like it was just yesterday we were standing on that beach in Hawaii. I am so glad you have a wonderful husband, a happy marriage and 2 beautiful children. It really was a love story written by God!
Happy for you both!