Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall Pics from Little Hearts School




I can't believe these are school pictures in years past they were not good. I am so excited they now have a new photographer. I am so impressed my kids are happy and smiling and looking at the camera. That in itself is a huge miracle.I just wanted to share our new pics.
We are going to a specialist on Friday for Brylie's bump on her chest. It is still there and the doctors we have been to so far don't know why she has developed it. It is not bothering her at all. The only thing that does bother her is us talking about it all the time. She tell us to stop talking about it, she is fine, and she is not broken. She is not looking forward to the doctor visit Friday. Please pray for us that things will all be OK.

2 comments:

alljarmeg said...

We will keep Brylie and the family in our thoughts and prayers! Meg told me last weekend that she needs (yes, needs) to see Brylie. She can be so dramatic.

Procters said...

I love, love, love the pictures!!! We got the boys pictures back this week, too. I will bring them to you on Saturday. We are praying and are anxiously awaiting the results from your appt. on Friday. Love you all and we will see you Saturday. (Don't forget to dress in black and white!)