Friday, November 30, 2007

Ouch!


Man, this little guy is always getting bumps and bruises. Here is his latest bump/knot. He fell this morning on the fireplace. This bump is so big! The knot sticks out as far as his little nose. It makes him almost evil looking. From a distance you can't tell what it is,it looks as if he has a uni brow. I should have known that something like this would happen since I was going to have Christmas pictures tomorrow. That is why he is in the Santa hat to see if it could hide it a little. No luck so may be next weekend we can do those pictures?

2 comments:

alljarmeg said...

Poor Lawson! Hope that knot goes away before the Christmas pictures.

Procters said...

OUCH!!! Poor baby!! I don't think even a little make-up could cover that bump. Give him a kiss from Aunt Reese.