Here we are Easter Sunday all dressed up. Lawson was in a mood because he did NOT like that he had to wear pink. He kept telling me, " I not wear PINK, I not a gul (girl). This mood followed him all day until the egg hunt at church that afternoon. Some of these pictures Brylie took. They are not so bad for a 6 year.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Easter Sunday ...pictures of the Sandfam
Posted by Darla at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures... except for the fact that Lawson looks absolutely pitiful in every single one! Poor kid. Pink is a gul color! Matthew, what is going on with the facial hair? :o)
Don't worry about the facial hair it is sooo gone now. Yeah!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures of Lawson--it captures his mood so well and I think they're adorable!
Post a Comment