Merry Christmas everybody!! Hope you all had a good one! Christmas was awesome this year….busy…but awesome.I really couldn't’t have asked for a better Christmas. I was able to spend several days with loved ones, including close friends. I am still completely stuffed from numerous hearty-home cooked meals and Christmas Cookies. And I must of have been good this year, because my stocking was not full of coal:I got a sewing machine, so watch out for blogs about what I crafting. Oh, and go see Avatar…It is so worth it. I felt the story or plot lacked a bit, but the unbelievably crazy special effects made up for it.I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and Santa was good to you. And I hope everyone took it easy on their back with the wet,heavy, and icy holiday snowfall. Here are the pictures to prove that our Christmas was so awesome!
Happy Birthday Jesus
Christmas Eve we played games with the grandparents
Christmas Eve Picture before bedtime
Cookies for Santa
Christmas dreams do come true
We got to spend Christmas day with these cuties!
Playing on our Leapsters
Opening gifts at Papaw Mark's house
Lawson shooting the gun with Papaw Mark
Tailgating on Papaw Mark's truck
Riding the tracker with Papaw Mark
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas Recap 2009
Posted by Darla at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so glad that we got to see you guys! We had a blast! Papaw needs to watch the mud holes next time we go tailgating! :)
Post a Comment