On Tuesday the kids and I had off. So Nana and Daddy also took off and we headed to The Gaylord Texan Ice. I have been wanting to go since it open a few years back but never made it to this awesome event. I was not sure what it had in store or if the kids would like it? Well, the kids just loved it and Lawson would not stop running up the steps and sliding over and over again. This was a great family memory we made. Ice is in one part of the Gaylord and it is 9 dgrees inside. The ice exhibit was made by 100 China men that flew over here just to create this awesome exhibit. It took them 32 days. I still don't get how they did what they did, what talent. I so would hate to work in those cool condictions and shape ice. That would be way too cold for me. I hope this family memory, we made at Ice stays with my kids and that we will be able to return again each year. Now let's start this holiday season and stay tune for more pictures and updates on what the Sandfam will be doing this holiday season.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. We're going next week in two weeks and I can't wait!
That looks awesome!What a fun way to start the holiday season.
Post a Comment