Friday, October 9, 2009

Look who lost her 1st tooth!

Brylie has had a lose tooth for sometime now. She would not let anyone touch it. Today while getting ready for school I told her I really needed to pull her tooth so she would not lose it at school. I knew that it would be drama I didn't need in my life. She was so pumped when we pulled it. We had to text the grandparents and a few friends because it was 7:30 in the morning. Matt asked her after school what she was going to do with her tooth. She told him the tooth fairy was going to come and bring her $25 bucks! Brylie then just died laughing. I must say it was a priceless expression on her Daddy's face. Yet another milestone for this year. It getting so hard these days watching my baby grow up!




2 comments:

JessBless said...

How cool is it that Titus and Brylie have the same birthday! But, let me tell you that Brylie and Aaris are so much alike. Aaris too plans her parties immediately following the last one...and of course continually throughout the year, right. I LOVE Brylie's idea of a paint party...she's so creative. And, I must say you did an absolutely fantastic job of executing it! Aaris too wants to be an artist and draws, paints and makes crafts nonstop. Oh, and let me tell you that Aaris is going to be so jealous that Brylie has a tooth missing. She wants to have a tooth get loose so badly. Anyway, I just adore that I get to keep up with your family through your blog! Y'all are so precious!

Allison R said...

OMG! That's so exciting. I hope Brylie gets her $25 from the tooth fairy!

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle things when Meg's teeth start falling out. Just the thought of pulling a tooth makes me want to throw up! Teeth will definitely be a Daddy job.