So since Brylie already had the Little Red Riding Hood costume, I thought it would be too cute to have Lawson as the Big Bad Wolf. I looked and looked and tried to come up with a way to make my own costume. I told my wonderful mother-in-law about my idea and how I could not come up with anything. She emailed me this week and told me not to worry because she had made an wolf costume. I was so excited and then I saw this cute outfit and was even more excited. Nana you are the greatest! Thanks again for the cute outfits and for the great pictures. I am truly blessed with the most amazing mother-in-law. So here are my cuties in costume. In these pictures you might notice Brylie takes her role serious. What can I say she is my lil model.LOL




Sunday, October 18, 2009
Here comes the Big Bad Wolf
Posted by Darla at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How ADORABLE! I love it! I see Lawson's little eyes smiling behind that big wolf nose... how cute!
OH MY GOODNESS...THAT IS JUST THE CUTEST THING! I love that it's not like everyone elses costume. Unique...just like your kids!
So adorable!!! You're always so creative!
They look so cute!!! I love the costumes. Tell them hi for me. - Sarah
They are too precious! Love the costumes!!!!
Post a Comment