Sunday, September 23, 2007

Birthday Night




We went to Rain Forest Cafe for her Birthday dinner. That was so funny. She was so excited! That was until we got there and she saw the snake hanging over our heads hissing at us as we waited to be seated. Then she did not want to go in but wanted to go home. They seated us next to the big real life looking elephants and the girl was glued to me.It took sometime but she loved it at the end.

4 comments:

April Carrasco said...

It is about time! This is all I need, one more blog to read, but I am super excited!

April Carrasco said...

That is the cutest outfit. Where did you get it?

April Carrasco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darla said...

Yeah, it is about time I learn to do this blogging thing. I had the shirt and skirt made. It a silly little thing I do for each birthday.