Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of 1st grade






Ok, Ok, Ok I don't even want to hear how long it has been since my last blog. I am so sorry but I needed to have a break and enjoy my summer. I will blog or just post pictures of all the fun of summer later. Well, my Bry is a 1st grader now. I still can't believe how BIG she has gotten. She has gone through so many milestones this summer. It has put her over the top to BIG girl status. She can now dive into the pool, the form is not too bad. She can ride her bike still a little wobble. She is reading like crazy and is writing the cutest little stories. She got a great teacher. However none of the kids from her kindergarten class are in her class. So she has been so DRAMA about not having any friends in her class. I will skip all the drama details because just thinking about it wears me out. She is doing great and loves being so Big. Brylie is back on her soccer team and is going to do upward cheer leading. Things look very busy this fall, but I would not change a thing. Can't wait to see all the new milestones she will have this year.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe that she is in first grade! I love the pictures... Brylie looked so pretty on the first day of school. I am diggin' the leopard print back pack!