Brylie and Matt had their 1st Daddy daughter dance last Friday. It was too cute to see that both of them were excited and ready to get this fun night started. They got their picture made at the dance and ate pizza. They did do a little Daddy daughter dancing. Brylie did a lot of playing and dancing with her friends. The funny but oh so cute moment of the night was when Bry won a door prize. She didn't understand what it was even when Matt tried to explain to her. This was her interpretation of the moment. She was out on the dance floor with her friends. She was demonstrating her latest dance move ( holding up one foot in front of her while boogie down) then she heard her name called. She went up to receive her prize thinking to herself I guess I won this prize because I must be the best dancer out here? I love it! She wanted to get her hair done for this special night so I got online and found this cool but easy do and she loved it! This was such a fun night for us all. Man, she wont stop growing up and these days.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Daddy Daughter Dance
Posted by Darla at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I absolutley LOVE this post. It makes me think of my girls with their Daddy. What FUN!
Too cute! Did you make her dress? Her hair is rockin'. I'm glad Matt got a his hair done as well. He was a little shaggy at Christmas. :o) LOL! Didn't you know they give out prizes for the best dancer?!
Thank you ladies for your sweet comments. No Sarah I didn't make this dress. I think I might make a Easter one like this one. I know Matt did needed a hair cut back in Decemeber. So glad he got tired of the long hair.LOL
So cute! I love Brylie's hair. That is so sweet that her first date to a dance was Matt. Did you let her know your first "date" with Matt was to a dance :)!!
So fun! Brylie looks so grown up. Where was the dance?
Post a Comment