My kids have been fish this summer. We are always in some water somewhere. It doesn't help that it been 100 plus for the last 8 days. Here are some picture of our fun water playdate and private swim lessons the kids took last week.
HM Splash pool
Brylie swimming
Lawson swimming
Lawson jumping in
Having fun @ the Jameson's pool
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Baby It's Hot Outside
Posted by Darla at 3:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, my goodness! Those pools look like heaven! It has been hot. I'm glad to see ya'll are keeping cool. Not that you weren't cool to begin with! :)
Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see you tomorrow :)!!
We have dah so much fun this summer with you guys. I love the pictures I Payton and Law. You have to email me those.
it is pure survival mode around here. that pool looks awesome! and the pool seems to keep everyone happy, so why not go every day!
Post a Comment