Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary to the one I love!

Now



Then







I can't believe it will be our 7th anniversary tomorrow. In someways it seems we have been married a lot longer. I must say these are the best years of my life. Matt is all I ever wished for, or dreamed about. He is a great husband,awesome daddy and and wonderful best friend. Thank you mother for always praying for me to find Mr. Right.She always prayed that I would one day find someone who loves the Lord and would raise his kids loving and honoring our Lord. He loves me so much and always wants to spoil me.

Matt, I hope you never have to wonder how strong and deep my feelings are for you. I may have changed a little over the years, grown a lot, but what's been constant is how much I need you in my life. If my words sometimes fail me, always remember what's in my heart. You touch my soul... and always will. I love you!

11 comments:

Larissa said...

That was sooo sweet Darla!!! Happy Anniversary!

April Carrasco said...

So sweet! It seems like just yesterday y'all took those engagement pics. Where has the time gone?!? Aren't you glad you went out even though you weren't in the mood?!?

Sarah said...

How sweet! Happy anniversary, guys! See you this weekend.

Allison R said...

so sweet! I can't believe it's already been seven years! Can't wait to see what the next 7 have in store for you. Happy Anniversary.

The Brays said...

You two are so precious to our family. Happy Anniversary...many more to come!

The Procter's said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow where did the years go?? Here's to many many more!!!

Procters said...

I love that new picture of you two! You are an awesome couple. We love you both and wish the best!
Miss you much!

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the idea of posting your "now & then" pics. You definitely haven't changed a bit! BTW, your sentiments are so sweet.

Sarah said...

So, so sweet! We love you guys so much! Happy anniversary!!!

realitymomma said...

your words are sweet and remind us of how all our loves should be. you are a cute couple....

Happy Mama said...

You two don't age a bit! Not really fair! But, I must say those are the sweetest sentiments to your husband, he must be quite a guy! Many more years of blessings to you all! You have a beautiful family! Congrats!~